Bosch CCA 47 Coach Control Amp for coach, bus etc.
The Bosch CCA 47 Coach Control Amplifier head unit can be used to select any of the sound sources for the passenger cabin, such as the radio/CD, CD changer, DVD player or video player. Thanks to the easily accessible MAP key, the navigation map can be displayed directly on the passenger monitors. The CAM key can be used to select up to four cameras (in combination with a camera switch or a multimedia display).
The Coach Control Amplifier CCA 47 is the central control panel for the cabin area (Cabin) of the bus audio system Coach Classic Line 2. The radio CRD 47 with CD, a CD changer or an iPod® can be connected as audio sources. For video playback, it is possible to connect two devices, e.g. a DVD player and a TV tuner or a video player. The CCA 47 is equipped with two microphone inputs for microphone announcements.
Microphone 1 serves as driver microphone for announcements in the cabin area and mutes the source playback. It has priority over travel guide microphone 2. The control panel is switched on via the “ON jog button” or via the connected Coach Disc radio CRD 47. If the control panel is switched off, the CCA 47 can also be switched on via microphone 1 for announcements in the cabin area. The microphone volume is adjusted with the volume control during an announcement and stored separately for each microphone. If microphone 2 is operated, the audio source remains audible in the background (Mix function). The mix function and sound playback as well as basic functions of the CCA 47 can be activated and adjusted in a menu.
Switching on the “VIDEO” source activates a relay and the remote function. Existing monitors in the cabin area are also automatically switched on. The “MON” button allows switching the monitors on and off manually as desired via the relay. If a navigation device, e.g. with an RGB/FBAS converter (7 620 330 001) or driver monitor CLX 01 (7 620 310 006), is installed in the Classic Line system, the “MAP” button allows switching the map display on the monitor on and off. A camera selector switch (7 620 500 004) or CLX 01 allows connecting a back-up camera and three cabin cameras. The desired camera is selected with the “CAM” button on the CCA 47. The image playback uses the driver monitor.
Bosch is the brand leader in supplying equipment for commercial vehicles. All Bosch coach equipment models have been specifically designed for use in 24V bus and coaches.
This model can be used as a replacement for the Blaupunkt CCA 41.
Bosch CCA 47 Coach Control Amp for coach, bus etc. main features
- Operating voltage: 24V
- Operating temperature: -20⁰C to +70⁰C
- Installation angle: no limitations
- Standards: e1, FCC, CE, WEEE, RoHS
- Output power: 2 x 20 W
- Bass/treble/balance/fader for the passenger cabin
- Indication of the active passenger source on the display
- Source selection keys for radio, CD, CD changer, video, CAM and MAP
- 2 microphone inputs with driver microphone priority
- Night design for the operating keys
- Integrated 24-V relay to directly switch on a Bosch video system
Why buy from In Car Connections?
At In Car Connections we strive to provide the best possible service to all of our customers. Here are just a few reason why you should feel confident in purchasing from us.
- Safe and secure shopping - All transactions are 100% safe and secure (fully encrypted using Thawte's 256-bit encryption) with all credit and debit card payments processed securely via WorldPay. For added convenience we also accept payment via PayPal, the safer, easier way to pay online. A PayPal account is not required.
- Helpful and friendly advice - We only sell products that we are passionate about, send us a message or call us for a chat if you require any assistance in choosing the correct products for your car or van.
- Excellent pre and post sales support - Providing great service is very important to us, we'll help you find the best product for your requirements, and we'll help you out afterwards on the rare occasion that somethings goes wrong.
- Great products at low prices - With our low overheads we aim to provide you with the most competitive prices possible.
- Shop 24 hours a day - We never close! Feel free to shop at any time of day.
- Genuine UK stock - We only stock genuine UK stock from authorised UK suppliers. We do not sell cheap imported or grey stock, nor do we drop-ship from the Far East.
- Full warranty on all products - All of our items are supplied with full manufacturers warranties, these are generally 12 months but in some cases it's 24 months. Warranty information is provided on each product page.
- FREE UK delivery - Small items (under 2kg) - All small items are delivered FREE of charge to ANY UK address. Larger items (2kg plus) - Larger items are sent via a courier and this is also FREE to UK mainland address. However Northern Ireland and some Highlands and Islands addresses may require additional payment due to the higher costs charged by our couriers to send parcels to such locations. Full details can be found on our Delivery and Returns page.
- Delivery to home or work address - For your convenience we are able to deliver to either your home address, or an alternative address such as your work address. For security reasons we may contact you to verify this information.
All of our items are dispatched within 24 hours, often on the same day.
Larger items are sent FREE via secure courier. This is a 2-3 day service. It is also possible to select a faster service for an additional payment. Free delivery applies to UK Mainland only and excludes Scottish Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Channel Islands. Delivery costs for these areas will be displayed at the checkout, or contact us for details.
Delivery of Sortimo van racking is between 5 days (pre-built modules) and 20 days for all other units.
We are pleased to be able to offer worldwide delivery. Delivery costs are based on weight and will be displayed once you have added the item to your basket and selected your country.
Please note: Import VAT may be payable upon delivery.
International Delivery estimates:
- Europe: 3 - 7 days
- USA/Canada: 4 - 7 days
- Rest of world: 4 - 10 days
In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchased items you are welcome to return them to us for an exchange or refund. You must inform us within 7 days of receiving your items and then return them to us within 14 days from date of purchase. Please contact us before returning any item.
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can cancel your order within 14 days from the date of delivery for a full refund of the returned item(s). Please contact us for return instructions.
If you feel that the item you have purchased is not suitable for your vehicle please contact us and we'll be happy to help you to determine the correct item and arrange an exchange if necessary.
If you feel you have received a faulty item please contact us for assistance.