Bosch Coach Radio CR 24 for coach and bus
The Bosch Coach Radio CR 24 is a 24 V radio specially designed for use in coaches and long-distance coaches. Besides its various connectivity options, the device is also equipped with a CD-MP3 drive for reliable operation in commercial vehicles. You can use this device to play standard audio CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs with a diameter of 12 cm. In addition, you can use the device’s two AUX inputs (at the front and rear) and its USB port to connect various types of external audio source, such as iPod, iPhone, mobile phones, portable CD players, MiniDisc players and MP3 players. The USB port and AUX input are protected by a cover. The device also has a telephone input.
The Bosch Coach Radio CR 24 is equipped with a microphone input for making microphone announcements. If you switch on the microphone while the unit is switched off, the unit will switch on automatically. You can then use the microphone to make announcements that are outputted over the connected loudspeakers. When you switch off the microphone, the unit will switch off automatically.
To adjust the microphone volume, turn the volume control during an announcement. Furthermore, the currently set audio source can still be heard playing in the background during a microphone announcement (MIX function). You can connect a second microphone using a microphone priority switch (7 620 230 022).
The Coach Radio CR 24 is equipped with a 2-channel AF power amplifier (providing 2 x 20 watts of power) and a pre-amplifier output for connecting an external amplifier. Additionally, the device has been equipped for connecting a subwoofer. You can set up the subwoofer function in the AUD menu.
The radio is switched on with the “ON” button or the vehicle ignition. You can activate and adjust the basic functions of the Coach Radio CR 24 in a menu. After the unit is switched off, all the adjusted settings and functions remain stored in memory.
The radio reception region can be set to Europe or NAFTA. The tuner region must only be set at the factory or at a service center. See Annex 1 “Tuner CR 24 factory settings”. The unit provides 6 memory banks for storing radio station presets (FM1, FM2, FM-T, MW, LW and AM). This device is equipped with an RDS radio receiver. Many receivable FM stations broadcast a signal that includes additional information such as the station nameand program type (PTY) alongside the actual radio program. The station name appears in the display as soon as the tuner receives it.
Remote control (optional): The most important functions can be operated using the infrared remote control. An infrared remote control is available as an accessory (Bosch no. 7 620 000 830).
View the full specifications PDF here including full technical data and device drawings including dimensions.
Bosch Coach Radio MR 12 features
- 1 DIN
- 24 V (tested for the more demanding commercial vehicle environment)
- Max. current consumption < 5 A (24 V)
- 4 x 20 W
- Radio: FM, AM/MW, LW, WB
- FM frequency response 30 – 15 kHz
- Connectivity (USB and AUX-In on the front panel; option to connect a subwoofer and additional amplifier)
- CD / CD-MP3 drive
- Microphone input (see optional microphone below)
- Certification EMC, E1, CE, FCC
- Additional standards WEEE, RoHS
Scope of delivery
Why buy from In Car Connections?
At In Car Connections we strive to provide the best possible service to all of our customers. Here are just a few reason why you should feel confident in purchasing from us.
- Safe and secure shopping - All transactions are 100% safe and secure (fully encrypted using Thawte's 256-bit encryption) with all credit and debit card payments processed securely via WorldPay. For added convenience we also accept payment via PayPal, the safer, easier way to pay online. A PayPal account is not required.
- Helpful and friendly advice - We only sell products that we are passionate about, send us a message or call us for a chat if you require any assistance in choosing the correct products for your car or van.
- Excellent pre and post sales support - Providing great service is very important to us, we'll help you find the best product for your requirements, and we'll help you out afterwards on the rare occasion that somethings goes wrong.
- Great products at low prices - With our low overheads we aim to provide you with the most competitive prices possible.
- Shop 24 hours a day - We never close! Feel free to shop at any time of day.
- Genuine UK stock - We only stock genuine UK stock from authorised UK suppliers. We do not sell cheap imported or grey stock, nor do we drop-ship from the Far East.
- Full warranty on all products - All of our items are supplied with full manufacturers warranties, these are generally 12 months but in some cases it's 24 months. Warranty information is provided on each product page.
- FREE UK delivery - Small items (under 2kg) - All small items are delivered FREE of charge to ANY UK address. Larger items (2kg plus) - Larger items are sent via a courier and this is also FREE to UK mainland address. However Northern Ireland and some Highlands and Islands addresses may require additional payment due to the higher costs charged by our couriers to send parcels to such locations. Full details can be found on our Delivery and Returns page.
- Delivery to home or work address - For your convenience we are able to deliver to either your home address, or an alternative address such as your work address. For security reasons we may contact you to verify this information.
All of our items are dispatched within 24 hours, often on the same day.
Larger items are sent FREE via secure courier. This is a 2-3 day service. It is also possible to select a faster service for an additional payment. Free delivery applies to UK Mainland only and excludes Scottish Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Channel Islands. Delivery costs for these areas will be displayed at the checkout, or contact us for details.
Delivery of Sortimo van racking is between 5 days (pre-built modules) and 20 days for all other units.
We are pleased to be able to offer worldwide delivery. Delivery costs are based on weight and will be displayed once you have added the item to your basket and selected your country.
Please note: Import VAT may be payable upon delivery.
International Delivery estimates:
- Europe: 3 - 7 days
- USA/Canada: 4 - 7 days
- Rest of world: 4 - 10 days
In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchased items you are welcome to return them to us for an exchange or refund. You must inform us within 7 days of receiving your items and then return them to us within 14 days from date of purchase. Please contact us before returning any item.
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can cancel your order within 14 days from the date of delivery for a full refund of the returned item(s). Please contact us for return instructions.
If you feel that the item you have purchased is not suitable for your vehicle please contact us and we'll be happy to help you to determine the correct item and arrange an exchange if necessary.
If you feel you have received a faulty item please contact us for assistance.