CTAADIPOD004.3 Audi iPod adapter with AUX input for A2 A3 A4 TT for iPod iPhone
This Audi iPod adapter interface allows you to connect an iPod or iPhone to Audi A2 A3 A4 TT car stereo models listed below. Enjoy all of your iPod or iPhone music whilst on the move in your car. This Audi iPod adapter provides control of the iPod from the original stereo, steering wheel (where applicable) or the iPod or iPhone itself allowing full control of albums, tracks, playlists, volume etc.
Alternatively you can connect any audio device that has a head-phone output (iPod, iPhone, MP3 player, other makes of mobile phone) via the 3.5mm AUX jack input. This provides audio in only.
CTAADIPOD004.3 Audi iPod adapter with AUX input features
- Audi iPod interface with AUX input connects via external CD changer connection (Quadlock connector at rear of stereo) please see image and ensure your stereo has this connector.
- Compatible with Audi A2, Audi A3, Audi A4, and Audi TT Concert /Symphony / Chorus and 5.6" Navi Plus head-units with external Quadlock CD changer input. See further compatibility information below.
- Provides iPod connector which plugs into bottom of iPod or iPhone.
- Charges iPod or iPhone (both older 12v models and newer 5v models). iPhone 5 onwards requires official Apple Lightning adapter.
- Provides full control of albums, tracks, playlists, volume etc. from the radio (or stalk remote controls where available) and the iPod/iPhone itself.
- Also provides a 3.5mm AUX jack input - connect other makes of mobile phone and MP3 player (audio only via AUX).
- Provides full high quality CD quality sound, far superior than cheap plug-in FM transmitters.
- Pauses when switching to other audio sources.
- Very easy 'plug n play' installation.
- View instructions here.
- Connects2 part number - CTAADIPOD004.3
- iPod not included
- 2 years warranty
Audi iPod adapter with AUX input CTAADIPOD004.3 compatibility
This Audi iPod adapter with AUX is compatible with the following:
- Audi A2 2003 onwards with Quadlock Concert II / Chorus / Symphony head-units (Non MMI).
- Audi A3 2003 onwards with Quadlock Concert II / Chorus / Symphony head-units (Non MMI).
- Audi A4 2005 onwards with Quadlock Concert II / Chorus / Symphony head-units (Non MMI).
- Audi TT 2005 onwards with Quadlock Concert II / Chorus / Symphony head-units (Non MMI).
- Plus other models with compatible head unit.
IMPORTANT: This adapter requires an external CD changer input. Some newer models that have an internal CD changer do not support the connection of an external CD changer. Please ensure that your radio is capable of running an external CD changer before ordering this adapter. Your radio handbook should have this information, or check the pin wiring diagram at the back of the radio. The following image shows the compatible/non compatible versions. The important bit to check is the pins in the top right of the plug, this is the CD changer input.
Please note: The compatibility information provided for this Audi iPod adapter interface is provided as a guide only. Please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle matches the above and that your car has the suitable connector to take the plug pictured above. There is more than one iPod adapter available for Audi vehicles, please view all of the available options.
Optional accessory - Bluetooth module for handfree calls and streaming
Why not add the optional Connects2 Bluetooth module to this Audi iPod adapter and benefit from hands-free calls and the ability to stream music from your mobile phone via Bluetooth. Please see the Connects2 BTKIT add-on Bluetooth module below.