CTAADUSB004 Audi USB adapter for Audi A2 A3 A4 and TT with Quadlock connector
This in car Audi USB adapter interface is compatible with the Audi A2 A3 A4 and TT and plugs directly into the back of your original Audi car stereo (see compatibility information below). This Audi USB adapter allows you to connect almost any portable audio device: USB hard-disc, USB flash-drive pen, iPod, iPhone or iPad (via 3.5mm jack), Mini-Disc player (via 3.5mm jack), CD player (via 3.5mm jack), MP3 player (USB or 3.5mm jack), Mobile phone music player (via 3.5mm jack), SD and MMC cards.
The Audi USB interface provides MP3 folder and track control (via USB) plus USB power to the device. There is also an SD card slot and 3.5mm jack aux input making this Audi USB interface a truly versatile device.
CTAADUSB004 Audi USB adapter features
- Audi USB interface simply plugs into the CD changer input at the rear of the Audi radio.
- To access an external USB device via the interface simply select CDC or CD Changer mode on your stereo.
- To access music it is important that the music has been saved/organised into folders named CD01, CD02 ... CD06. It is recommended that each folder contains a maximum of 99 tracks/songs.
- To change tracks use the seek buttons on the stereo or steering wheel controls.
- Random track play can be activated by pressing the random button if present on stereo.
- Supplied with instructions and warranty.
- Very easy installation.
- Connects2 part number - CTAADUSB004
- 2 years warranty
Audi USB adapter CTAADUSB004 compatibility
This Audi CTAADUSB004 USB adapter is compatible with the following:
- Audi A2 2003 onwards with Quadlock Concert II / Chorus / Symphony head-units (Non MMI).
- Audi A3 2003 onwards with Quadlock Concert II / Chorus / Symphony head-units (Non MMI).
- Audi A4 2005 onwards with Quadlock Concert II / Chorus / Symphony head-units (Non MMI).
- Audi TT 2005 onwards with Quadlock Concert II / Chorus / Symphony head-units (Non MMI).
- Plus other models with compatible head unit.
IMPORTANT: This adapter requires an external CD changer input. Some newer models that have an internal CD changer do not support the connection of an external CD changer. Please ensure that your radio is capable of running an external CD changer before ordering this adapter. Your radio handbook should have this information, or check the pin wiring diagram at the back of the radio. The following image shows the compatible/non compatible versions. The important bit to check is the pins in the top right of the plug, this is the CD changer input.
Please note: The compatibility information provided for this Audi USB adapter interface is provided as a guide only. Please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle matches the above and that your car has the suitable connector to take the plug pictured above. There may be more than one USB adapter available for Audi vehicles, please view all of the available options.
Optional accessory - Bluetooth module for handfree calls and streaming
Why not add the optional Connects2 Bluetooth module to this Audi USB adapter and benefit from hands-free calls and the ability to stream music from your mobile phone via Bluetooth. Please see the Connects2 BTKIT add-on Bluetooth module below.