iPod iPhone Lightning cable for BMW models with existing iPod input (via 3.5mm jack/USB)
This BMW iPod cable is for BMW models that feature iPod connectivity via an existing USB and 3.5mm jack. It allows you to listen to your iPod iPhone music and also control it via the radio, iDrive and steering wheel controls if your car has them. The lead will also charge your iPod or iPhone and track information will be displayed.
iPod lead for BMW models with iPod input (via 3.5mm jack/USB) features
- Connects via existing USB / 3.5mm jack found in glove-box or console. Please verify your vehicle has these connectors.
- Play audio from your iPod or iPhone - for models with the smaller 'Lightning' connector.
- Charges your iPod, iPhone
- Control your iPod, iPhone from the radio, iDrive system
- Track information will display on screen
- iPod/iPhone not included.
- 2 years warranty
BMW iPod lead compatibility:
BMW models that feature iPod connectivity and require this cable include the following:
BMW models 2007 onwards E82, E87, E88, E90, E91, E92, E93, E60, E61, E70, E71 and new LCI versions.BMW Mini Models R55, R56 and R57 + Countryman
BMW Series 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, X1, X3, X5, X6, Z4, also compatible with BMW iDRIVE system
BMW iPod lead installation:
Switch off the ignition and simply plug the USB and 3.5mm jack into the existing input found in glove-box or console. Turn on the ignition and switch to the iPod source. Plug in your iPod or iPhone and select your music.