Retrofit add on car CD player via USB for vehicles without a CD Mechansim.
So you have a new car but it doesn't have a CD player?
Some drivers still like CDs rather than using AUX inputs or bluetooth to listen to music. This new Plug & Play CD player upgrade gives you back that choice, allowing you to enjoy your music on the move via disc in newer vehicles that don't have a CD deck.
Simply plug the CD player into the vehicle’s USB port and control it as you would a USB media device. Installation of this small hideaway device is plug and play via USB and takes just minutes.
NOTE: Compatible with head units running on Android 4.4 or with USB media player that supports .WAV file playback (please check this before ordering, if unsure please contact us)
USB to CD main features
- Control the CD player as you would a USB media device.
- Add CD to your original car radio.
- For newer models that no longer have CD players. PLEASE SEE compatibility list below
- Small hideaway device.
- Simple USB plug and play.
- Known to be NOT COMPATIBLE with Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda, Toyota or Volvo vehicles. PLEASE SEE compatibility list below.
- CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW
- USB 2.0
- 148mm (D) x 145mm (W) x 35mm (H)
PLEASE NOTE: This CD player does not work on all models. Here is a list of compatible and not compatible models that I have gathered together:
NOTE: The Player does NOT work with Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda, Toyota or Volvo vehicles
- BMW G30 5 Series
- BMW X1 2019
- BMW 3 series (G20) 2019
- BMW i3 2021
- Chevrolet Camaro SS 2018
- Citroen C5 Aircross
- Fiat 500X 2019
- Fiat Tipo 17> / 500 18>
- Ford Kuga 2018 (Sync 2.5/3 - NON NAVIGATION)
- Ford Fiesta 2019 (Sync 2.5/3 - NON NAVIGATION)
- Ford Focus (Sync 2.5/3 - NON NAVIGATION)
- Ford Ka (Sync 2.5/3 - NON NAVIGATION)
- Ford - All models with Sync 2.5 (NON NAVIGATION)
- Ford Fusion Hybrid 2019 with Ford Sync 3 system
- Honda Civic 17>
- Honda Civic Type R 2018
- Honda Fit 2020
- Honda HRV VTI-S 2019
- Honda CR-V 2016>
- Hyundai Ioniq 19>
- Jaguar XE 17> / E-Pace / F-Type
- Jaguar F Pace 2.0 i4D 2017 (enter media settings to turn on)
- Jeep Renegade 16>
- Kia Niro 2017
- Land Rover Discovery 19
- Land Rover Evoque - (SSDUSB)
- Mercedes CLA 19> / C Class 16>
- Mini Cooper 17
- Mitsubishi L200 2019 (Media System with USB/HDMI input)
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV 17
- Peugeot 3008 18> 2008 19> 308 19>
- Range Rover Evoque 19 / Velar 18
- Renault Koleos 18>
- Renault Megane with R- Link 2 System (only)
- Renault Capture with R- Link 2 System (only)
- Renault Scenic with R- Link 2 System (only)
- Renault Zoe with R- Link 2 System (only)
- Suzuki Vitara 19 / Baleno / Swift / Jimny
- Vauxhall Insignia 16 (IntelliLink)
- Vauxhall Corsa 20 > (Most models)
- Vauxhall Mokka – Interlink 5.0
Confirmed NOT COMPATIBLE
- Audi Vehicles (ALL models)
- Citreon C4 Picasso / C5 Aircross
- Dacia - (ALL models)
- Fiat Punto / Fiat 500 (Some)
- Ford Models (WITH NAVIGATION) or Basic Unit with USB port above volume knob.
- Ford Focus Vignale - Skips tracks
- Ford Focus with Sync 3 - Sometimes skips tracks
- Hyundai Vehicles (ALL models)
- Jaguar / Landrover / Range Rover (All Models Pre 2017)
- Jeep Wrangler 18 >
- Kia (ALL models)
- Mini (ALL models)
- Peugeot 108 / Citroen C1 / Toyota Aygo
- Peugeot Boxer motorhome 2018
- Renault Captur 2016> - (Touchscreen Navigation System)
- Seat (ALL models)
- Skoda (ALL models)
- Tesla (ALL models)
- Toyota (ALL models)
- Vauxhall (ALL models)
- Volkswagen (ALL models)
- Volvo (ALL models)