iPod cable for Hyundai and Kia models with existing iPod input (via 3.5mm jack/USB) CT29IP11
This Hyundai and Kia iPod cable is for Hyundai and Kia models that feature iPod connectivity via an existing USB and 3.5mm jack. It allows you to listen to your iPod iPhone music and also control it via the radio, and steering wheel controls if your car has them. The lead will also charge your iPod or iPhone and track information will be displayed.
iPod lead for Hyundai and Kia models with iPod input (via 3.5mm jack/USB) features
- Connects via existing USB / 3.5mm jack found in glove-box or console. Please verify your vehicle has these connectors.
- Play audio from your iPod or iPhone
- Charges your iPod, iPhone
- Control your iPod, iPhone from the radio or steering wheel controls
- Track information will display on screen
- iPod not included.
- Part number: CT29IP11
- 2 years warranty
Hyundai and Kia iPod lead compatibility:
Hyundai and Kia (2009 onwards) models that feature iPod connectivity and require this cable include the following:
Azera, Borrego, Elantra Touring, Entourage, Forte, Genesis, Koup, Optima, Rio, Rio5, Rondo, Santa Fe, Sedona, Sonata, Sorento, Soul, Sportage, Veracruz
Hyundai and Kia iPod lead installation:
Switch off the ignition and simply plug the USB and 3.5mm jack into the existing input found in glove-box or console. Turn on the ignition and switch to the iPod source. Plug in your iPod or iPhone and select your music.