CTAPGBT011 Peugeot Bluetooth adapter for handsfree calls and music streaming for Peugeot 207 307 308 3008 407 607 807 with RD4 radio
The Connects2 CTAPGBT011 Bluetooth Handsfree Interface for Peugeot provides a versatile dual solution for your vehicle. According to statistics, one in four car accidents are caused by mobile phone use while driving. Don't get caught out using your phone whilst driving. This Peugeot bluetooth interface provides you with a way to stream music from any smartphone, mobile device or tablet to your original factory fitted car radio, whilst simultaneously giving you a Bluetooth hands-free calls solution. In addition, the interface’s AVRCP technology works seamlessly with your vehicle and allows you to control your music via your car radio or steering wheel controls.
CTAPGBT011 Peugeot Bluetooth adapter Device Compatibility
This Peugeot in car Bluetooth streaming interface is compatible with all popular smartphones and mobile devices including Samsung, Android, Apple OS, Windows Mobile, Sony, HTC, Blackberry etc and (once installed) can be used immediately in your vehicle with no need to connect any cables unless charging is required.
CTAPGBT011 Peugeot Bluetooth adapter interface handsfree calls and music streaming features
- The CTAPGBT011 from Connects2 allows you to stream music wirelessly to your original Peugeot factory fitted car stereo from any bluetooth enabled smarthphone or mobile device.
- Compatible with later Peugeot models with RD4 radio. Please see compatibility information below.
- Control your device through your car stereo or steering wheel controls (Adjust volume, change track, fast forward etc).
- Connects directly to your vehicle's CD changer port for high quality sound without interference.
- Easy to install with the interface discreetly hidden from view either behind the radio or in the glove-box.
- Integrated Bluetooth hands-free solution; pauses music playback when calls are made/received, and resumes music when a call is ended.
- Answer and reject calls through the FF (Fast Forward) button on your original car stereo or steering controls.
- Music streaming via A2DP Bluetooth and control via AVRCP.
- Auto-pause when changing source (CD/Tape/FM).
- USB port to charge your device on the move (USB to micro-USB, USB to iPhone-iPad 30 pin, and 8 pin etc). This USB port is for charging ONLY, it is not possible to play music via USB.
- 3.5mm Aux jack input for connecting non-Bluetooth devices.
- Integration is possible with apps such as Spotify and Google Play.
- Separate microphone for hands-free Bluetooth calls included.
- Interface dimensions: 6.5cm x 6.2cm x 2.3cm
- Mobile phone / music device not included.
- Part number - Connects2 - CTAPGBT011
- Full 2 year warranty.
CTAPGBT011 Peugeot Bluetooth adapter interface handsfree calls and music streaming compatibility
This Peugeot Bluetooth handsfree calls and music streaming adapter is compatible with the following:
- Peugeot 207 - approx 2006 onwards with RD4 radio by VDO/Blaupunkt.
- Peugeot 307 - approx 2005 onwards with RD4 radio by VDO/Blaupunkt.
- Peugeot 308 - approx 2007 onwards with RD4 radio by VDO/Blaupunkt.
- Peugeot 3008 - approx 2005 onwards with RD4 radio by VDO/Blaupunkt.
- Peugeot 407 - approx 2005 onwards with RD4 radio by VDO/Blaupunkt.
- Peugeot 607 - approx 2005 onwards with RD4 radio by VDO/Blaupunkt.
- Peugeot 807 - approx 2005 onwards with RD4 radio by VDO/Blaupunkt.
- Plus other models with compatible head-unit.
There may be more than one Bluetooth adapter available for Peugeot vehicles, please view all of the available Peugeot Bluetooth adapters here.
IMPORTANT: This adapter is for later models with a Quadlock connector at the rear (see image below). This adapter may not be compatible with some models that have a built-in CD changer (rather than separate in boot) as it requires an external CD changer input. It may also be necessary to have the CD changer input activated via a garage. If unsure please contact us for advice. The following image shows what a Quadlock connector looks like:
Please note: The compatibility information provided for this Peugeot Bluetooth adapter interface is provided as a guide only. Please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle matches the above and that your car has the suitable connector to take the plug pictured above. There may be more than one Bluetooth adapter available for Peugeot vehicles, please view all of the available options.
The Connects2 in car Bluetooth Interface connects to the CD changer port located on the reverse of your car stereo, for high quality sound without interference. Please ensure your radio has the relevant CD changer input. Depending on your vehicle, the CD changer port will either be accessible from the passenger side or the radio will have to be removed.
- USB to Micro USB charging - Charge smartphones that feature a standard Micro USB charging port such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Blackberry, etc.
- iPod/iPhone 30 pin to USB cable - Charge any iPod, iPhone or iPad that features the 30 pin dock connection.
- iPod/iPhone 8 pin (lighting) to USB cable – Charge newer iPhone or iPads that feature the 8 pin (lightning) dock connection. i.e. iPhone 5/5S/5C, Touch 5G, iPad 4, iPad Air etc.
- Connects2 Peugeot Bluetooth Interface
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack lead
- CD Changer Connection
- User Guide