CTASTBT003 Seat Bluetooth adapter for music streaming and handsfree calls for Seat Ahambra Arosa Cordoba Ibiza Leon Toledo Vario
The Connects2 CTASTBT003 Bluetooth Handsfree Interface for Seat provides a versatile dual solution for your vehicle. According to statistics, one in four car accidents are caused by mobile phone use while driving. Don't get caught out using your phone whilst driving. The seat bluetooth interface provides you with a way to stream music from any smartphone, mobile device or tablet to your original factory fitted car radio, whilst simultaneously giving you a Bluetooth hands-free calls solution. In addition, the interface’s AVRCP technology works seamlessly with your vehicle and allows you to control your music via your car radio or steering wheel controls.
Choosing to invest in a Bluetooth adaptor for your Seat will ensure that you can take the call and talk in crystal clear quality without taking your eyes off the road. What's more is that you can stream audio from your phone as you drive. Whether you're a fan of Spotify, Apple Music or Audible you can stream music, podcasts and audiobooks during your journey.
This adapter also features a handy USB charging input to allow you to keep your mobile device fully charged
CTASTBT003 bluetooth adapter Device Compatibility
This Seat in car Bluetooth streaming interface is compatible with all popular smartphones and mobile devices including Android, Apple OS, Samsung, Windows Mobile, Sony, HTC, Blackberry etc and (once installed) can be used immediately in your vehicle with no need to connect any cables unless charging is required.
CTASTBT003 Seat Bluetooth adapter interface handsfree calls and music streaming features
- The CTASTBT003 from Connects2 allows you to stream music wirelessly to your original Seat factory fitted car stereo or navigation system from any bluetooth enabled smarthphone or mobile device.
- Compatible with earlier Seat models that have ISO and mini-ISO connectors at the rear. Please see compatibility information below.
- Control your device through your car stereo or steering wheel controls (Adjust volume, change track, fast forward etc).
- Connects directly to your vehicle's CD changer port for high quality sound without interference.
- Easy to install with the interface discreetly hidden from view either behind the radio or in the glove-box.
- Integrated Bluetooth hands-free solution; pauses music playback when calls are made/received, and resumes music when a call is ended.
- Answer and reject calls through the FF (Fast Forward) button on your original car stereo or steering controls.
- Music streaming via A2DP Bluetooth and control via AVRCP.
- Auto-pause when changing source (CD/Tape/FM).
- USB port to charge your device on the move (USB to micro-USB, USB to iPhone-iPad 30 pin, and 8 pin etc). This USB port is for charging ONLY, it is not possible to play music via USB.
- 3.5mm Aux jack input for connecting non-Bluetooth devices.
- Integration is possible with apps such as Spotify and Google Play.
- Separate microphone for hands-free Bluetooth calls included.
- Interface dimensions: 6.5cm x 6.2cm x 2.3cm
- Mobile phone / mobile device not included.
- Part number - Connects2 - CTASTBT003
- Full 2 year warranty.
CTASTBT003 Seat Bluetooth adapter interface handsfree calls and music streaming compatibility
This Seat Bluetooth handsfree calls and music streaming adapter is compatible with the following:
- Seat Ahambra - approx 1996 - 2004 with radio models listed below, with 8 pin mini ISO connector.
- Seat Arosa - approx 1997 - 2004 with radio models listed below, with 8 pin mini ISO connector.
- Seat Cordoba - approx 2003 - 2006 with radio models listed below, with 8 pin mini ISO connector.
- Seat Ibiza - approx 1999 - 2007 with radio models listed below, with 8 pin mini ISO connector.
- Seat Leon - approx 2000 - 2005 with radio models listed below, with 8 pin mini ISO connector.
- Seat Toledo - approx 1999 - 2005 with radio models listed below, with 8 pin mini ISO connector.
- Seat Vario - approx 1999 - 2005 with radio models listed below, with 8 pin mini ISO connector.
- Plus other models with compatible head-unit.
- COMPATIBLE radio models include - Aura Beta Elba Highline Lena Liceo Alana Scala Soundsystems 2 MFD MCD (Dynamic Navi) Navi RNS Ibiza GPI (SS2) SEZ2Z6.
There may be more than one Bluetooth adapter available for Seat vehicles, please view all of the available Seat Bluetooth adapters here.
IMPORTANT: This adapter is for earlier models with mini-ISO connectors at the rear (see image below). This adapter may not be compatible with some models that have a built-in CD changer (rather than separate in boot) as it requires an external CD changer input. If unsure please contact us for advice. The following image shows what mini-ISO connectors look like:
Please note: The compatibility information provided for this Seat Bluetooth adapter interface is provided as a guide only. Please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle matches the above and that your car has the suitable connector to take the plug pictured above. There may be more than one Bluetooth adapter available for Seat vehicles, please view all of the available options.
The Connects2 in car Bluetooth Interface connects to the CD changer port located on the reverse of your car stereo, for high quality sound without interference. Please ensure your radio has the relevant CD changer input. Depending on your vehicle, the CD changer port will either be accessible from the passenger side or the radio will have to be removed.
- USB to Micro USB charging - Charge smartphones that feature a standard Micro USB charging port such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Blackberry, etc.
- iPod/iPhone 30 pin to USB cable - Charge any iPod, iPhone or iPad that features the 30 pin dock connection.
- iPod/iPhone 8 pin (lighting) to USB cable – Charge newer iPhone or iPads that feature the 8 pin (lightning) dock connection. i.e. iPhone 5/5S/5C, Touch 5G, iPad 4, iPad Air etc.
- Connects2 Seat Bluetooth Interface
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack lead
- CD Changer Connection
- User Guide