Smart Car Bluetooth streaming handsfree calls CTAMSBT001 for Smart ForFour and Smart ForTwo.
The new CTAMSBT001 Connects2 Bluetooth Handsfree Interface for Smart provides a versatile dual solution for your vehicle. It provides you with a way to stream music from any smartphone, mobile device or tablet to your original factory fitted car radio, whilst simultaneously giving you a Bluetooth hands-free calls solution. In addition, the interface’s AVRCP technology works seamlessly with your vehicle and allows you to control your music via your car radio or steering wheel controls.
This Smart in car Bluetooth streaming interface is compatible with all popular smartphones and mobile devices including Samsung, Android, Apple OS, Windows Mobile, Sony, HTC, Blackberry etc and (once installed) can be used immediately in your vehicle with no need to connect any cables unless charging is required.
Smart Bluetooth streaming CTAMSBT001 features
- Stream music wirelessly to your original Smart factory fitted car stereo or navigation system from any bluetooth enabled smarthphone or mobile device.
- Compatible with Smart Car models that have the standard Smart radio by Grundig with mini-ISO connector at rear. Please see compatibility information below.
- Control your device through your car stereo or steering wheel controls (Adjust volume, change track, fast forward etc).
- Connects directly to your vehicle's CD changer port for high quality sound without interference.
- Easy to install with the interface hidden from view.
- Integrated Bluetooth hands-free solution; pauses music playback when calls are made/received, and resumes music when a call is ended.
- Answer and reject calls through the FF (Fast Forward) button on your original car stereo.
- Music streaming via A2DP Bluetooth and control via AVRCP
- Auto-pause when changing source (CD/Tape/FM)
- USB port to charge your device on the move (USB to micro-USB, USB to iPhone-iPad 30 pin, and 8 pin etc)
- 3.5mm Aux jack input for connecting non-Bluetooth devices (free jack lead included)
- Integration with apps such as Spotify and Google Play
- Separate microphone for hands-free Bluetooth calls included
- Interface dimensions: 6.5cm x 6.2cm x 2.3cm
- Mobile device not included
- Connects2 part number - CTAMSBT001
- 1 year warranty
Smart Bluetooth streaming CTAMSBT001 compatibility
This Smart Bluetooth streaming adapter is compatible with the following:
- Smart ForFour - 1999 - 2004 with standard factory fitted radio by Grundig with mini-ISO connector at rear.
- Smart ForTwo - 1999 - 2004 with standard factory fitted radio by Grundig with mini-ISO connector at rear.
- Plus other models with compatible head-unit.
There may be more than one Bluetooth adapter available for Smart vehicles, please view all of the available Smart Bluetooth adapters here.
Please note: The compatibility information provided for this Smart Bluetooth adapter interface is provided as a guide only. Please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle matches the above and that your car has the suitable connector to take the plug pictured above. There may be more than one Bluetooth adapter available for Smart vehicles, please view all of the available options.
The Connects2 in car Bluetooth Interface connects to the CD changer port located on the reverse of your car stereo, for high quality sound without interference. Please ensure your radio has the relevant CD changer input. Depending on your vehicle, the CD changer port will either be accessible from the passenger side or the radio will have to be removed.
- USB to Micro USB charging - Charge smartphones that feature a standard Micro USB charging port such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Blackberry, etc.
- iPod/iPhone 30 pin to USB cable - Charge any iPod, iPhone or iPad that features the 30 pin dock connection.
- iPod/iPhone 8 pin (lighting) to USB cable – Charge newer iPhone or iPads that feature the 8 pin (lightning) dock connection. i.e. iPhone 5/5S/5C, Touch 5G, iPad 4, iPad Air etc.
- Connects2 Smart Bluetooth Interface
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack lead
- CD Changer Connection
- User Guide