Van racking - Sortimo Xpress FCSOS2 Racking for Driver Side (Offside) - Option 2
Ford Transit Connect
| ||Short Wheelbase|| ||Offside / Driver side|
Sortimo van racking and storage systems will help you organise your van and keep you and your passengers safe. Sortimo van racking systems are constructed from the highest quality materials and offer a versatile solution to storing your tools and other equipment in your van. The lightweight but rigid construction of Sortimo in van racking offers fuel efficiency savings and all Sortimo racking undergoes full crash testing.
Sortimo van racking makes it easier to secure the load and increases the passive and active safety of the driver and the load. This is an important aspect as the number of accidents with commercial vehicles has increased dramatically with many accidents caused by unsecured cargos.
Sortimo racking for vans is suitable for all kinds of trades such as plumbers, electricians, window cleaners, carpenters, gas fitters and of course van fleet users such as councils, housing associations, service and maintenance fleets.
This high quality van racking module is suitable for the Ford Transit Connect (Long Wheel Base) and is made from lightweight aluminium, and high tensile steel to ensure that maximum usable payload is retained.
Sortimo Xpress FCSOS2 Van Racking for Driver Side (Offside) Option 2 includes
- Aluminium uprights with ProSafe
- 1 shelf tray with mats and dividers
- 1 shelf with 1 S-BOXX and 2 M-BOXXes, 1 with handle
- 5 S-BOXXes and 1 wide S-BOXX
- 1 base plinth
Sortimo Xpress FCSOS2 Van Racking for Driver Side (Offside) Option 2 features
- W x D x H: approx. 1246 x 382 x 1086 mm
- Weight: approx. 27 kg
- Fully Crash Tested
- Light weight construction
- 3 year warranty (Conditions apply)
- Professional appearance
- Time saving organisation
- Optional safety floor available, contact us for details
- Other Sortimo accessories available
- FREE UK Delivery (Excluding Highlands and Islands)
- Sortimo Xpress items are delivered within 20 days from order.