CTASUIPOD001.3 Subaru iPod adapter with AUX input for all Subaru models for iPod iPhone
This Subaru iPod adapter interface allows you to connect an iPod or iPhone to all Subaru models car stereo models listed below. Enjoy all of your iPod or iPhone music whilst on the move in your car. This Subaru iPod adapter provides control of the iPod from the original stereo, steering wheel (where applicable) or the iPod or iPhone itself allowing control of playlists and tracks, volume etc.
Alternatively you can connect any audio device that has a head-phone output (iPod, iPhone, MP3 player, other makes of mobile phone) via the 3.5mm AUX jack input. This provides audio in only.
CTASUIPOD001.3 Subaru iPod adapter with AUX input features
- Subaru iPod interface with AUX input connects via external CD changer connection.
- Compatible with all Subaru models with 20 pin CD changer connector head-units. See further compatibility information below.
- Provides iPod connector which plugs into bottom of iPod or iPhone.
- Charges iPod or iPhone (both older 12v models and newer 5v models). iPhone 5 onwards requires official Apple Lightning adapter.
- Provides control of playlists, tracks, volume etc. from the radio (or stalk remote controls where available) and the iPod/iPhone itself.
- Also provides a 3.5mm AUX jack input - connect other makes of mobile phone and MP3 player (audio only via AUX).
- Provides full high quality CD quality sound, far superior than cheap plug-in FM transmitters.
- Pauses when switching to other audio sources.
- Very easy 'plug n play' installation. View instructions here.
- Connects2 part number - CTASUIPOD001.3
- iPod not included
- 2 year warranty
Subaru iPod adapter with AUX input CTASUIPOD001.3 compatibility
This Subaru iPod adapter with AUX is compatible with the following:
- All Subaru models - 2005 onwards - with 20 pin CD changer connector
- Plus other models with compatible head unit.
Please note: The compatibility information provided for this Subaru iPod adapter interface is provided as a guide only. Please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle matches the above and that your car has the suitable connector to take the plug pictured above. There is more than one iPod adapter available for Subaru vehicles, please view all of the available options.
Optional accessory - Bluetooth module for handfree calls and streaming
Why not add the optional Connects2 Bluetooth module to this Subaru iPod adapter and benefit from hands-free calls and the ability to stream music from your mobile phone via Bluetooth. Please see the Connects2 BTKIT add-on Bluetooth module below.