Audi Bluetooth streaming adapter for A2 A3 A4 A6 A8 TT R8 with RNS-E Navigation Plus
This Bluetooth Streaming Interface for Audi provides you with a way to stream music (no more wires) from any smartphone, mobile device or tablet to your original factory fitted car radio via Bluetooth. This device is a must all models of iPhone that have bluetooth, especially those that no longer have a headphone jack output. Connecting via Bluetooth (A2DP) means no unsightly wires across your dashboard. These bluetooth interfaces are easy to install and provide a perfect solution for getting your mobile music playing through your car stereo.
Audi Bluetooth streaming adapter for RNS-E Compatibility
This Audi in car Bluetooth streaming interface is compatible with all popular smartphones and mobile devices including Apple iPhones, Android, Windows Mobile, Sony, HTC, Blackberry, Samsung etc.
Audi Bluetooth streaming for RNS-E features
- Ideal for iPhones and other makes of smartphone with bluetooth..
- Bluetooth music streaming for Audi A2 A3 A4 A6 A8 TT and R8.
- Plugs into 32 pin input at the rear of the original radio therefore offering high quality audio.
- Compatible with the Audi RNS-E Navigation Plus radios models. (MUST have AUX function, see below).
- Allows connection of any audio device with A2DP Bluetooth streaming capability, making it perfect for iPhones and other smartphones.
- Does not enable handsfree calls, this adapter only streams music via bluetooth.
- Discreet hideaway Solution – the dashboard retains the original look with no additional wires.
- Mobile device not included.
- Requires a 12v feed and ground.
- 2 year warranty
- NOTE: Radio must have AUX. If not please see the CTAADBT004 below.
- NOTE: Music streaming only. If you also require hands-free calls please see the CTAADBT004 below.
Audi Bluetooth streaming for RNS-E compatibility
This Audi Bluetooth streaming adapter is compatible with the following Audi models:
- Audi models with RNS-E Navigation. You must be able to select AUX. If unsure, please send me a photo of the pin wiring label from the rear of the radio and I will confirm compatibility.
- If you don't have an active AUX function, it may be possible to get AUX turned on via VCDS at a garage.
- Not compatible with Audi MMI systems
There may be more than one Bluetooth streaming adapter available for Audi vehicles, please view all of the available Audi Bluetooth adapters here.
Please note: The compatibility information provided for this Audi Bluetooth streaming adapter interface is provided as a guide only. Please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle matches the above and that your car has the suitable connector to take the plug pictured above. There may be more than one Bluetooth adapter available for Audi vehicles, please view all of the available options.