CTAADBT003 Audi Bluetooth adapter for music streaming and handsfree calls - Audi A2 A3 A4 A6 A8 S4 and TT
The Connects2 CTAADBT003 Bluetooth Handsfree Interface for Audi provides a versatile dual solution for music and calls in your vehicle. According to statistics, one in four car accidents are caused by mobile phone use while driving. Don't get caught out using your phone whilst driving. This Audi bluetooth adaptor by Connects2 provides you with a handy way to stream music from any smartphone, mobile device or tablet to your original factory fitted car radio, whilst simultaneously providing you with a Bluetooth hands-free calls solution. In addition, the interface's AVRCP technology works seamlessly with your vehicle and allows you to control your music via your Audi car radio or steering wheel controls.
CTAADBT003 Audi Bluetooth adapter interface Device Compatibility
This Audi in car Bluetooth streaming interface by Connects2 is compatible with all popular smartphones and mobile devices including Samsung, Android, Apple OS, Windows Mobile, Sony, HTC, Blackberry etc and (once installed) can be used immediately in your vehicle without the need to connect any cables unless charging is required.
CTAADBT003 Audi Bluetooth adapter interface handsfree calls and music streaming features
- The CTAADBT003 from Connects2 allows you to stream music wirelessly to your original Audi factory fitted car stereo or navigation system from any bluetooth enabled smartphone or mobile device.
- Compatible with earlier (approx pre 2005) Audi models that have ISO and mini-ISO connectors at the rear. Please see full compatibility information below.
- Control your mobile device through your Audi car stereo or steering wheel controls (Adjust volume, change track, fast forward etc).
- Connects directly to your vehicle's CD changer port for high quality sound without interference.
- Easy to install with the interface discreetly hidden from view either behind the radio or in the glove-box.
- Integrated Bluetooth hands-free solution; pauses streaming music playback when calls are made/received, and resumes music when a call is ended.
- Answer and reject calls through the FF (Fast Forward) button on your original car stereo or steering controls.
- Music streaming via A2DP Bluetooth and control via AVRCP.
- Auto-pause when changing source (CD/Tape/FM).
- USB port to charge your device on the move (USB to micro-USB, USB to iPhone-iPad 30 pin, and 8 pin etc). This USB port is for charging ONLY, it is not possible to play music via USB.
- 3.5mm AUX jack input for connecting non-Bluetooth devices.
- Integration is possible with apps such as Spotify and Google Play.
- Separate microphone for hands-free Bluetooth calls included.
- Adapter box dimensions: 6.5cm x 6.2cm x 2.3cm
- Mobile phone / music device not included.
- Part number - Connects2 - CTAADBT003
- Full 2 year warranty.
CTAADBT003 Audi Bluetooth adapter interface handsfree calls and music streaming compatibility information
This Audi Bluetooth handfree calls and music streaming adapter interface is compatible with the following Audi models - Please note that the most important requirement is the radio model:
- Audi A2 – 1997 - 2005 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert I and II, Chorus I and II, Symphony I and II and RNS-D (early) Navigation.
- Audi A3 – 1996 - 2005 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert I and II, Chorus I and II, Symphony I and II and RNS-D (early) Navigation.
- Audi A4 – 1997 - 2006 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert I and II, Chorus I and II, Symphony I and II and RNS-D (early) Navigation.
- Audi A6 – 1997 - 2004 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert I and II, Chorus I and II, Symphony I and II and RNS-D (early) Navigation.
- Audi A8 – 1999 - 2004 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert I and II, Chorus I and II, Symphony I and II and RNS-D (early) Navigation.
- Audi S4 – 1997 - 2006 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert I and II, Chorus I and II, Symphony I and II and RNS-D (early) Navigation.
- Audi TT – 1999 - 2006 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert I and II, Chorus I and II, Symphony I and II and RNS-D (early) Navigation.
- Plus other models with compatible head-unit.
- Not compatible with Audi MMI systems
There may be more than one Bluetooth adapter available for Audi vehicles, please view all of the available Audi Bluetooth adapters here.
IMPORTANT: This adapter is for earlier models with mini-ISO connectors at the rear (see image below). This adapter may not be compatible with some models that have a built-in CD changer (rather than separate in boot) as it requires an external CD changer input. If unsure please contact us for advice. The following image shows what mini-ISO connectors look like:
Please note: The compatibility information provided for this Audi Bluetooth adapter interface is provided as a guide only. Please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle matches the above and that your car has the suitable connector to take the plug pictured above. There may be more than one Bluetooth adapter available for Audi vehicles, please view all of the available options.
Installation of the CTAADBT003 Audi bluetooh adapter
The Connects2 in car Bluetooth Interface connects to the CD changer port located on the reverse of your car stereo, for high quality sound without interference. Please ensure your radio has the relevant CD changer input. Depending on your vehicle, the CD changer port will either be accessible from the passenger side or the radio will have to be removed.
Audi Bluetooth adapter charging features
- USB to Micro USB charging - Charge smartphones that feature a standard Micro USB charging port such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Blackberry, etc.
- iPod/iPhone 30 pin to USB cable - Charge any iPod, iPhone or iPad that features the 30 pin dock connection.
- iPod/iPhone 8 pin (lighting) to USB cable – Charge newer iPhone or iPads that feature the 8 pin (lightning) dock connection. i.e. iPhone 6/5/5S/5C, Touch 5G, iPad 4, iPad Air etc.
CTAADBT003 Audi Bluetooth adapter package includes
- Connects2 Audi Bluetooth adapter interface box.
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack lead.
- CD changer connection cables.
- User guide.
Why buy from In Car Connections?
At In Car Connections we strive to provide the best possible service to all of our customers. Here are just a few reason why you should feel confident in purchasing from us.
- Safe and secure shopping - All transactions are 100% safe and secure (fully encrypted using Thawte's 256-bit encryption) with all credit and debit card payments processed securely via WorldPay. For added convenience we also accept payment via PayPal, the safer, easier way to pay online. A PayPal account is not required.
- Helpful and friendly advice - We only sell products that we are passionate about, send us a message or call us for a chat if you require any assistance in choosing the correct products for your car or van.
- Excellent pre and post sales support - Providing great service is very important to us, we'll help you find the best product for your requirements, and we'll help you out afterwards on the rare occasion that somethings goes wrong.
- Great products at low prices - With our low overheads we aim to provide you with the most competitive prices possible.
- Shop 24 hours a day - We never close! Feel free to shop at any time of day.
- Genuine UK stock - We only stock genuine UK stock from authorised UK suppliers. We do not sell cheap imported or grey stock, nor do we drop-ship from the Far East.
- Full warranty on all products - All of our items are supplied with full manufacturers warranties, these are generally 12 months but in some cases it's 24 months. Warranty information is provided on each product page.
- FREE UK delivery - Small items (under 2kg) - All small items are delivered FREE of charge to ANY UK address. Larger items (2kg plus) - Larger items are sent via a courier and this is also FREE to UK mainland address. However Northern Ireland and some Highlands and Islands addresses may require additional payment due to the higher costs charged by our couriers to send parcels to such locations. Full details can be found on our Delivery and Returns page.
- Delivery to home or work address - For your convenience we are able to deliver to either your home address, or an alternative address such as your work address. For security reasons we may contact you to verify this information.
We offer FREE standard UK delivery (2 - 5 days) on most small items. Items are dispatched within 24 hours, often on the same day (Monday to Friday), just order before 4pm. We also offer enhanced postage options such as Royal Mail 1st Class and Royal Mail Special Delivery, you will find these options when at the checkout.
Our FREE standard UK delivery, plus enhanced options such as 1st Class and Special Delivery, applies to all of the UK and Northern Ireland.
We are pleased to be able to offer low cost worldwide delivery. Delivery costs are based on weight and will be displayed once you have added the item to your basket and selected your country.
Please note: Import VAT may be payable upon delivery.
International Delivery estimates:
- Europe: 3 - 7 days
- USA/Canada: 5 - 10 days
- Rest of world: 7 - 18 days
In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchased items you are welcome to return them to us for an exchange or refund. You must inform us within 7 days of receiving your items and then return them to us within 14 days from date of purchase. Please contact us before returning any item.
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can cancel your order within 14 days from the date of delivery for a full refund of the returned item(s). Please contact us for return instructions.
If you feel that the item you have purchased is not suitable for your vehicle please contact us and we'll be happy to help you to determine the correct item and arrange an exchange if necessary.
If you feel you have received a faulty item please contact us for assistance.