CTAADBT004 Audi Bluetooth interface for handsfree calls and music streaming - Audi A2 A3 A4 and TT 2006 onwards
The Connects2 CTAADBT004 Bluetooth Handsfree adapter for Audi provides a handy dual solution for your vehicle. Statistics show that one in four car accidents are caused by mobile phone use while driving. Don't get caught out using your phone whilst driving. This Audi Bluetooth interface adapter provides you with a way to stream music from any smartphone, mobile device or tablet to your original factory fitted car radio, whilst simultaneously giving you a Bluetooth hands-free calls solution. In addition, the adapter's AVRCP technology works seamlessly with your vehicle and allows you to control your music via your car radio or steering wheel controls.
Choosing to invest in a Bluetooth adaptor for your Audi will ensure that you can take the call and talk in crystal clear quality without taking your eyes off the road. What's more is that you can stream audio from your phone as you drive. Whether you're a fan of Spotify, Apple Music or Audible you can stream music, podcasts and audiobooks during your journey.
CTAADBT004 Audi Bluetooth adapter interface Device Compatibility
This CTAADBT004 Audi in car Bluetooth calls and music streaming interface is compatible with all popular smartphones and mobile devices including Samsung, Android, Apple OS, Windows Mobile, Sony, HTC, Blackberry etc and (once installed) can be used immediately in your vehicle with no need to connect any cables unless charging is required. For compatible Audi car models please see below.
CTAADBT004 Audi Bluetooth adapter interface handsfree calls and music streaming features
- The CTAADBT004 from Connects2 allows you to stream music wirelessly to your original Audi factory fitted car stereo or navigation system from any bluetooth enabled smarthphone or mobile device.
- Compatible with later 2006 onwards Audi models that have a Quadlock connector at the rear. Please see compatibility information below.
- Control your device through your car stereo or steering wheel controls (Adjust volume, change track, fast forward etc).
- Connects directly to your vehicle's CD changer port for high quality sound without interference.
- Easy to install with the interface discreetly hidden from view either behind the radio or in the glove-box.
- Integrated Bluetooth hands-free solution; pauses music playback when calls are made/received, and resumes music when a call is ended.
- Answer and reject calls through the FF (Fast Forward) button on your original car stereo or steering controls.
- Music streaming via A2DP Bluetooth and control via AVRCP.
- Auto-pause when changing source (CD/Tape/FM).
- USB port to charge your device on the move (USB to micro-USB, USB to iPhone-iPad 30 pin, and 8 pin etc). This USB port is for charging ONLY, it is not possible to play music via USB.
- 3.5mm Aux jack input for connecting non-Bluetooth devices.
- Integration is possible with apps such as Spotify and Google Play.
- Separate microphone for hands-free Bluetooth calls included.
- Interface dimensions: 6.5cm x 6.2cm x 2.3cm
- Mobile phone / device not included.
- Part number - Connects2 - CTAADBT004
- Full 2 year warranty.
CTAADBT004 Audi Bluetooth adapter interface handsfree calls and music streaming compatibility information
This Audi Bluetooth handsfree calls and music streaming adapter is compatible with the following Audi models - Please note that the most important requirement is the radio model:
- Audi A2 – 2006 - 2011 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert II and III, Chorus III, Symphony III and RNS-E Navigation Plus.
- Audi A3 – 2006 - 2011 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert II and III, Chorus III, Symphony III and RNS-E Navigation Plus.
- Audi A4 – 2007 - 2008 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert II and III, Chorus III, Symphony III and RNS-E Navigation Plus.
- Audi TT – 2007 - 2011 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert II and III, Chorus III, Symphony III and RNS-E Navigation Plus.
- Plus other models with compatible head-unit.
- Not compatible with Audi MMI systems
There may be more than one Bluetooth adapter available for Audi vehicles, please view all of the available Audi Bluetooth adapters here.
IMPORTANT: This adapter requires an external CD changer input. Some newer models that have an internal CD changer so do not support the connection of an external CD changer. Please ensure that your radio is capable of running an external CD changer before ordering this adapter. Your radio handbook should have this information, or check the pin wiring diagram at the back of the radio. The following image shows the compatible/non compatible versions. The important bit to check is the pins in the top right of the plug, this is the CD changer input.
Please note: The compatibility information provided for this Audi Bluetooth adapter interface is provided as a guide only. Please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle matches the above and that your car has the suitable connector to take the plug pictured above. There may be more than one Bluetooth adapter available for Audi vehicles, please view all of the available options.
The Connects2 in car Bluetooth Interface connects to the CD changer port located on the reverse of your car stereo, for high quality sound without interference. Please ensure your radio has the relevant CD changer input. Depending on your vehicle, the CD changer port will either be accessible from the passenger side or the radio will have to be removed.
- USB to Micro USB charging - Charge smartphones that feature a standard Micro USB charging port such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Blackberry, etc.
- iPod/iPhone 30 pin to USB cable - Charge any iPod, iPhone or iPad that features the 30 pin dock connection.
- iPod/iPhone 8 pin (lighting) to USB cable – Charge newer iPhone or iPads that feature the 8 pin (lightning) dock connection. i.e. iPhone 5/5S/5C, Touch 5G, iPad 4, iPad Air etc.
Bluetooth adapter package includes
- Connects2 Audi Bluetooth Interface
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack lead
- CD Changer Connection
- User Guide