Low Profile Motorised Vent for Vans - Fan only
Motorised van vent, this is the fan only.
Ultra low profile motorised van ventilator with an external height of just 64mm, low enough to fit under most roof mounted carrying racks. This motorised vent for vans features a reversible motor with suction / blowing action and is suitable for applications such as a van, bus, caravan etc. It is also suitable for use with animals and some light gases. This low profile motorised ventilator for vans is available in a choice of 12v and 24v. The motorised vent is non-corrosive and is constructed with a robust design. The perfect solution to ventilating your vehicle.
This particular version of the motorised van vent is suitable for use in dog vans and animal transport vehicles such as horse boxes and trailers. This is the motorised vent ONLY, as pictured. If you also require an internal grille, valve or 3-way switch please find these below.
It is also possible to spray paint this roof vent in order to match the colour of your vehicle. Please see this example which shows the van vent spray painted blue and the steps required in installing the vent (click here).
Fitting: This vent is suitable for flat roofs but it is also possible to fit to ribbed roofs by filling in the gaps with a suitable material plus sealant. Please ensure your installer is capable of this.
Low Profile Motorised Vent for Vans (Fan only) features
- 230-245mm dia. roof cut-out (see further dimensions below)
- Reversible motor suction / blowing
- Robust design
- Ultra low modern design
- Complete with roof seal gasket
- Available in choice of 12v and 24v (Please select option above)
- Fitting instructions included
- Roof Top Opening - 230-245mm
- External Height - 64mm
- Speed (RPM) - 2600
- Air Flow (M3/H) - 850
- Watt (W) - 80
- Noise Level (DB)A - 52
- Weight - 1.3kg
- Supplied - 1 motorised vent only (see below for inner grille and switch if required).
- Optional speed control unit available, please see related products below.
- 12 months warranty
Low Profile Motorised Van Vent Dimensions