Low Profile Motorised Vent for Vans
Motorised van vent with grey inner valve and 3-way switch.
Ultra low profile motorised van ventilator with an external height of just 64mm, low enough to fit under most roof mounted carrying racks. This motorised vent for vans features a reversible motor with suction / blowing action and is suitable for applications such as a van, bus, caravan etc. It is also suitable for use with animals and some light gases. This low profile motorised ventilator for vans is available in a choice of 12v and 24v. The motorised vent is non-corrosive and is constructed with a robust design. The perfect solution to ventilating your vehicle. Suitable for many van makes such as Ford, VW, Mercedes, Vauxhall, Citroen, Peugeot, Renault and more.
This roof van is available in white or black. Please select your desired colour above.
This particular version of the motorised van vent is supplied with a grey inner valve as pictured below. This valve can be used to close the vent. Other versions of the inner valve are available.
It is also possible to spray paint the white version of this roof vent in order to match the colour of your vehicle. Please see this example which shows the van vent spray painted blue and the steps required in installing the vent (click here).
Fitting: This vent is suitable for flat roofs but it is also possible to fit to ribbed roofs by filling in the gaps with a suitable material plus sealant. Please ensure your installer is capable of this.
Low Profile Motorised Vent for Vans features
- 230-245mm dia. roof cut-out (see further dimensions below)
- Reversible motor suction / blowing
- Robust design
- Ultra low modern design
- Complete with roof seal gasket
- Available in choice of 12v and 24v (Please select option above, 24v is for commercial vehicles such as buses, lorries etc.)
- Available in choice of WHITE or BLACK (Please select option above)
- Fitting instructions included
- Roof Top Opening - 230-245mm
- External Height - 64mm
- Speed (RPM) - 2600
- Air Flow (M3/H) - 850
- Watt (W) - 80
- Noise Level (DB)A - 52
- Weight - 1.3kg
- Supplied with grey inner valve (image below)
- Supplied with 3-way dash mounted switch (image below)
- Optional speed control unit available, please see related products below.
- 12 months warranty
Low Profile Motorised Van Vent Dimensions
Motorised Vent - grey inner valve
Motorised Vent - 3 way switch